The Mendocino Coast, as you know, is a special place. We are truly fortunate to live in an area where physical distancing has been a way of life for quite some time. We are even more fortunate that the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic have been kept at bay as we sheltered in place. Our property’s unique layout, spread over nine acres, is a blessing we cherish now more than ever. We truly miss our guests and look forward to welcoming everyone back.
To that end, we have been working tirelessly on procedures, procurements, and training to ensure the safety of our staff, our guests, and the local community during this time. Our plans and actions will only be successful with the required adherence of staff and guests alike to our new safety guidelines as required by the Mendocino County Health Department. Guests will receive information upon arrival of these guidelines that will include:
- Masks are required for unvaccinated individuals in indoor settings. Please wear your mask in our offices or lounge
unless you are eating or drinking.
- Utilizing hand sanitizing stations provided around property and in your room or cottage.
- In-room housekeeping service will not be provided during guest stay.
- All of our spa services and the community hot tub and sauna will not be available during this time. If you booked a
cottage with a private hot tub, you’re welcome to use it during your stay.
- Following local safety guidelines when out and about in the area.
- Immediately notify management in the case of an illness.
- If you are diagnosed by Mendocino Coast District Hospital with COVID-19 and you must quarantine or isolate in
your rented room or cottage, you and your party are responsible for the duration of that stay and any and all
We want to share our beautiful area with you and do it as safely as possible so we get through this period of phased re-opening as soon as possible and back to a real normal in the future. Until then, guidelines will remain in effect as required by local health order.