Pomo Cottage is one of our historic buildings, and while it was completely modernized and upgraded in 2006, foundation settling has resulted in a slight slant in the cottage floor. Most guests find this flaw as part of Pomo's charm, but we have several newer buildings available for guests as well. If you are looking for family-friendly vacation rentals on the Mendocino coast, Inn at Schoolhouse Creek has many lodging options for your upcoming stay! Pomo Cottage has gorgeous vaulted ceilings and a wonderfully light and airy feel. With a private fenced yard and hot tub*, Pomo Cottage is the ideal space for guests traveling with dogs or kids. Pomo Cottage has a private bedroom with a king-sized feather bed and down comforter, large living room/kitchen area with a folding queen-sized couch, twin chair and twin ottoman and fully equipped kitchen.
*For the safety and health of our guests and staff and in accordance with Mendocino County Health Department COVID-19 guidelines, all hot tubs on the property will be temporarily out of operation. We apologize for the inconvenience.
During this time, amenities such as hairdryers, irons and ironing boards, and extra pillows and blankets will be in your room/cottage upon request.
- King Bed in Private Bedroom
- Queen and Two Twin Sleeper Sofas
- Garden Views
- Private Back Yard
- Private Hot Tub-Not in use during COVID-19 restrictions*
- Full Gourmet Kitchen
- Cookware, Utensils, and Dishes
- Organic Coffee and Tazo Teas by Circa '62
- Olive Oil, Kosher Salt, Black Pepper
- Cozy Gas Fireplace
- Down Comforters and Designer Linens
- Flat Screen T.V. and DVD Player
- Plush Towels
- Step-In Shower
- Eco-Friendly Bathroom Amenities
- Hair Dryer, Iron, Ironing Board
- Free Wifi
- Pet Friendly
2 sofa beds, 1 queen bed & 1 king bed
850 sq ft