Required Lodging Agreement
Per the requirements of the Mendocino County Health Officer, during your stay in any lodging in Mendocino County, you are required to:
- Comply with the Mendocino County Shelter-in-Place Orders.
- Comply with any and all isolation/quarantine orders and contract tracing required by County public health authorities.
- Pursuant to the health order, each room will be occupied by only one household or living unit.
- In the event a guest is determined by a medical professional to require isolation or quarantine for COVID-19, Inn at Schoolhouse Creek will provide the Guest(s) accommodation for isolation and/or quarantine purposes unless the guest(s) has a primary residence in Mendocino County.
- In the event of such a quarantine or isolation order, Guest(s) agrees to pay for room costs for the duration of the stay, as well as reasonable costs for services provided such as food and essential needs. Guest(s) agree to pay these costs without recourse against the County of Mendocino.