Buy a Gift Certificate, Get a 20% Bonus!
Help Support Inn at Schoolhouse Creek by Buying a Gift Certificate and Get a 20% Bonus!
Do you find yourself daydreaming about traveling again? Give yourself something to look forward to, and purchase a gift certificate to Inn at Schoolhouse Creek. For this weekend only we will be adding a 20% bonus to the value of your gift certificate! Select your dream cottage or a room overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and bring your furry family member, too.
We can assure you that we are the perfect place to practice physical distancing as all of our rooms and cottages are spread throughout the property. You can also enjoy home-cooked meals from the comfort of your private kitchen in many of our accommodations! Stay away from the crowds and get closer to nature because we’re conveniently located right on the beach and near the most beautiful walking trails.
You deserve a vacation after this. That’s why we want to offer you this fantastic discount on your escape to Mendo. So, treat yourself to a future vacation, or send one as a gift to a loved one! Don’t forget – Mother’s Day is coming up!
Hurry, this offer is only available through Sunday, April 26th!
Call (707) 937-5525 to make your reservations. Please have your gift certificate on-hand when you call.
This promotion is managed by our marketing partners, Q4Launch. You will see “Q4Launch” on your credit card statement.
- You may purchase gift certificates for yourself or as a gift for someone else.
- Gift certificates may be used at any time, and do not expire.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash.
- Gift certificates for Inn at Schoolhouse Creek and the Cottages at Little River Cove are not transferable between properties
- Physical distancing by design! Our rooms and cottages are spread out around the property and separated from each other (with a few exceptions).
- We are reviewing, revising, and enhancing all of our services to be contactless, thoughtful, and considerate of the safety and hygiene for all guests and staff.
- Our views and proximity to trails are spread out and away from any crowds.‘
- Some of our accommodations have kitchens.