Our Whale Watch Room is the perfect destination for a weekend of enjoying serene comfort and natural surroundings on the Mendocino Coast. The room’s furnishings include a king-sized feather bed, ocean views from the private deck and a peaceful meadow encircling the property. Spend a relaxing evening next to the in-room fireplace or on the beautiful ocean and forest view deck. For the ultimate in relaxation, a hot tub for guests is just a short walk through the meadow. Rates vary depending on availability and season ~ please see our dynamic pricing posted on our availability chart which reflects our best rates and promotions.
This room has a step in shower only. The jetted tub is not available for use.
During this time, amenities such as hairdryers, irons and ironing boards, and extra pillows and blankets will be in your room/cottage upon request.
- King Bed
- Two Person Seating Area
- Ocean and Forest Views from Shared Viewing Deck
- Coffee Pot, Microwave, and Mini Fridge
- Organic Coffee and Tazo Teas by Circa '62
- Cozy Gas Fireplace
- Down Comforters and Designer Linens
- Flat Screen T.V. and DVD Player
- Plush Towels
- Step in Shower only
- Jetted tub is out of service
- Eco-Friendly Bathroom Amenities
- Hair Dryer, Iron, Ironing Board
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
1 king bed
400 sq ft